Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sale Shopping

Marks and Spencers' shelves had been ravaged, I felt like I had too by the time we got home and the bank account certainly had been. MK has a bunch of new clothes, as does the bed and the dining room will even get some curtains. As if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, our parcel arrived from the US of A with our generous Christmas presents. I can now surf the net from the comfort of my palm pilot and when it is set up at home, my life will certainly be transformed into a Utopian existence of pure organisation and occasional beeps.
I hope to get some pictures in the near future as well...



___________________________________________________________
The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:11 pm

    I've been to M&S.The shelves are still pretty well stacked - nothing anyone in their right mind would want!
    Very quiet here without you all. Hope the trip went well.
    Love m

    ReplyDelete