Friday, December 15, 2006

2007 Challenges #2

I got the go ahead to sign up for the 24 hour moutnainbike race in Denmark. With hindsight, it would probably have made sense to ask permission before signing up for the Tour of Flanders, but never mind.

So that is objective 2. I have no idea what it will be like to sit on a mountainbike for 24 hours, but I am pretty sure it will be nice when it stops. This is also a wonderful opportunity to upgrade some parts on my mountainbike (like the frame perhaps...)
The final challenge is a more broad brush affair, but more about that another time

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:01 pm

    where are the mountains in Denmark?
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are no mountains but many small ups and downs. I am sure that after 24 hours they will seem like mountains. The course is 17,5km long and seems to be more or less continuous up and down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:02 am

    What's the "broad Brush"?
    Has it got anything to do with cycling?
    I think that you should have a new bell.
    It will be a lot cheaper than a frame & the difference will be more obvious, if you use it sufficiently.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:36 pm

    my earlier comment seems to have mbeen moderated to oblivion!

    ReplyDelete