Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday to me.


I am late I know, but I too busy yesterday to get online and do this.
It has been a nice weekend with plenty of relaxing and the odd bit of panic cooking. We made bagels, pancakes and a lemon and poppy seed cake yesterday morning to go with the huge brunch that we served.
The sun shone and everyone was happy until MK remembererd that J starts in child care today and that made her rather sad. I am sure we'll all survive.
I'll try to get the pics sorted out tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:42 pm

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear william, happy birthday to you. love ajen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:44 pm

    Happy birthday William, pauls phone is currently broken if you were going to call him, can't think why you would. Happy birthday! your cousin dickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:05 pm

    Happy birthday to you etc from your quickly healing Mother & George.
    Glad that you had a good day & that the brunch went well.
    Bought smoked duck in Dorset, Tim enjoyed it at J's christening - delicious chicken!
    Mum

    ReplyDelete