Friday, October 20, 2006

Argh! His teeth are killing us!


I am sure that J will sleep well today at childcare because he didn't sleep much during the night. From 3:00 he was in our bed, kicking, fussing and crying until MK got up with him at about 4:30. We are all rather tired and looking forward to the young man's teeth finally arriving and us getting something resembling a nights sleep again.
I am working at home which is great, I am stocking up on bright light in an attempt to ward off the winter blues. I like to think of this as mission control - one PC for each company*
It will be J's first birthday party on Sunday (a bit early, but his grandmother is visiting) so there should be some more pictures next week.
Last night I tried to work out when I would be able to take some time to exercise, the evenings are apparently a loss so that means I need to find the time in the morning, apparently I need to be done by 6:00 so that I can feed J whilst his mother has a shower. If it works, this is going to require a lot of dedication.
*I admit that I am not a company, but somehow it is fun to have all three switched on and connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment