Tuesday, October 01, 2013

B'day

It appears to be getting less and less exciting having a birthday once you reach your late 30s. I had a new mast for my boat a few weeks ago which counts as both Birthday and Christmas presents stretched out into one loooong gift, but I did get a couple of small things this morning. Thanks.

This is a Concept mast but it's pretty similar. Mine is a Wilke and is black all the way up!
However, it's nice to see some of the smaller things happening around me this morning. DK has been singing happy birthday to me non stop since I got home from work yesterday evening and J had made me the worlds smallest birthday card this morning.

This evening I will get to sit on a very small chair and eat my dinner at the nursery whilst we hear about DK's field trip last month.

The biggest surprise of the day came when I opened google this morning and found this


No comments:

Post a Comment