Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feet on the ground

It's been a pretty busy week or so (I don't remember the last time that wasn't the case).

It has been fun to have G&J visiting and great to have back up on the fetching/delivering and entertaining of the kids. The weekend in the summer house was as good as ever and It was fun to get out sailing yet again.

If I ever want to race that boat though, I will have to do quite a lot of work to firstly figure out how all of the controls are supposed to be connected and also be a bit more certain of her seaworthiness.

We've eaten and drunk well with our guests in an effort to introduce them both to our "primal" way  of eating. It appears that G has taken it to heart a little more enthusiasm than J, but it's up to them to decide if they want to carry on when they get home.

I yet again failed to get out the door on my bike this morning after my alarm clock radio came on silently. It's a shame as it was a beautiful morning and it is now raining. On the positive side, we had plenty of time to get out of the door and queue all the way to CPH.

No comments:

Post a Comment