Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Busy, grumpy and not sleeping well

There is a lot going on at work at the moment which spills over into non working time. It isn't necessarily that I am spending time working outside office hours, but work is on my mind more than it should be.

The aforementioned car trouble mean that we are likely to have to change the car pretty soon which was neither planned nor budgeted and that is also playing on my mind along with the fact that I can't help feeling responsible for not checking the oil in the damned thing more often. (Having said that, it was an expensive car when it was new and I don't think I should need to check the oil every week to avoid killing it)

I am also burning the candle at both ends a little by training in the mornings and not really getting to sleep early enough to leap out of bed with any semblance of enthusiasm.

I guess something will give at some point, but in the meantime, I'll try to get better sleep and consider not being quite so mean to the kids. (I probably won't manage it though)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:49 pm

    Wasn't it Snowhite who woke up feeling grumpy?
    Get your legs warm & get some more sleep & give everyone a break!
    m

    ReplyDelete