Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ready, Steady, Go

I'm just getting ready for the final stage of a rather busy and stressful week.

I have been flat out at work this week so far. Tomorrow morning, we all (that is the entire company) fly to Oslo for a kick off and the announcement of a new name for our company. There will be around 4500 of us in total with the remaining 1500 from outside Scandinavia not invited as far as I can see.

There are some knowledge sharing sessions on Friday to talk about our subject areas and then some events on Saturday with a big party and unveiling of the new name and logo on Saturday night.

Party Location: Telenor Arena, Oslo 
On Sunday morning I am flying back to Copenhagen and then MK, DK and I are off to Manchester for DK's operation on Monday morning. We'll be in Shustoke on Monday evening and then back home on Tuesday in time for work again on Wednesday.

So far I am mostly looking forward to the following Saturday most of all! (although I am also looking forward to a chance to walk around Oslo on Saturday morning as I haven't been there before)

1 comment:

  1. Hope it all went well at work & meeting the family.
    We shall be thinking about you all tomorrow - see you later.
    m

    ReplyDelete