Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Life...

Thankfully the cold was not quite so biting this morning as it was just below freezing instead of the double digits below zero that we've had for the last week or so. There is quite a lot of ice in the sea and winter is very much in the air.

Sometimes I really struggle to find something to write for this blog (and I guess that is evident to you readers), if I think about what I did yesterday is was basically, wake up, eat breakfast, deliver kids, work, fetch kids, cook, eat, clear up, ironing, TV, bed. That was it.
Today I get to add a couple of hours of driving into the mix, but there won't be a big difference.

One thing that I did do though was to begin the process of getting a cycling coach. He is the guy who gave me the diet tips that I have used to lose weight over the last year and as he used to be David Millar's coach, I am pretty sure he knows what he is talking about. I am looking forward to getting back into proper training after our skiing holiday to be ready for racing from the end of April.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:24 pm

    It is very varied compared to mine, I don't bother getting up until lunchtime, your mother rings to pour scorn on the fact I may be eating a fried breakfast in bed, but I do get up for lunch and may even walk the 50 yds to the shop if in need of provisions, to return,light the wood burning stove and watch tv, whilst trying to solve the latest treasure hunt quiz, a light tea, and back to bed.Roll on summer. aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 am

    I phone for a chat - I was a little surprised , not at breakfast in bed (daily routine), only that it was a full english!.
    What's wrong with routine - someone has to do it.
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:18 pm

    AJ,do you cook in bed now?

    ReplyDelete