Thursday, August 17, 2006

Boulder baby!

Well there are just over 1½ days left at work, lost of loose ends to tie up and jobs to get sorted out at home and then we are off to Boulder.
The journey is likely to be interesting, but at least we are allowed to take some hand luggage above and beyond nappies and baby food although I expect that it will all be taken up with J accessories.
I am still agonising over spending a fortune on a watch with my bonus, I have permission from the boss, but I am just not sure...
The first one costs half as much as the second, but the seconds is SOOOOO much more desirable for so many reasons (it's a real moon watch, not a look alike cheapo version) and the weak dollar means that I will probably never get one cheaper.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:39 pm

    Today's title might be tempting fate!
    Love the pictures of Jeremy
    (& farfarfar?)
    Are you going to the moon?
    Would you rather wear a moon watch to paint the house or war one of your other watches out with K & J whilst someone else did it?
    Just a thought.
    Probably out of date anyway.
    M aka G

    ReplyDelete