Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'm getting bad at remembering this

I seem to have fallen out of the habit of blogging a little.

We have been busy as usual. MK took 3 grand parents and the kids to the theater in Tivoli on Friday afternoon before I met them at Mother for pizza. I worked and got my phone fixed but was rather too early at the restaurant and they were late which was a little frustrating for me. The restaurant was packed and the service was VERY slow. The food was good but I think the overall result is that I can't be bothered to go there again especially given that MK and I had stomach ache after eating so much pizza!

I sailed on Saturday morning in Vallensbæk, the Finn club had arranged for a coach to be out on the water with us and to give some feedback afterwards. It was a really nice day with very little wind and we concentrated on doing a lot of starts. I wasn't very good as I am always very wary of hitting the new shiny boats that the more experienced and better sailors have. I enjoyed it but I don't think I learned very much.

Here's a video from saturday's sailing on facebook

Dinner with all of the outlaws on Saturday evening was delicious and Sunday was a day for crossfit relaxation, a walk and I have also changed the cartridge in the bathroom tap so that works again.

No comments:

Post a Comment