Monday, September 23, 2013

Wimped out

Another fun and busy weekend is behind us and it's back to the normal routine again this morning except that I took the train after hearing the traffic news on the radio before leaving home.

Saturday morning was swimming for the boys whilst I spent a few hours chopping and loading fire wood. That was great exercise and nice to be in the fresh air, it was even warm enough to take my shirt off and get make some vitamin D.

I had planned to go sailing on Sunday, but along list of things to do at home, coupled with forecast string winds and and already aching body persuaded me to stay at home and cook, clean, mow lawns and so on. It looks like I missed a good day of sailing although it seems that there were a few of the experienced sailors who went for a swim at one point or another so it was probably for the best that I hadn't joined them. Maybe next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:48 am

    Busy, busy, busy - thank goodness I don't have to chop logs.....yet.
    m

    ReplyDelete