Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Advent

As far as I can see, we are now half way through advent and we are a very very long way from being ready for Christmas.

  • No Christmas tree
  • Almost no cards written
  • Many gifts not yet bought (or even decided what to get)
On the positive side, we know what we are eating and when (duck on 24th and turkey on 25th) and plans are starting to be pieced together to keep us busy between Christmas and New Year.

I am optimistic that I will be able to get the cards written this evening and sort out at least some of the shopping, but that means that the ironing will have to wait until another evening. 

I expect that MK and I will also make time to watch the last episode of Forbrydelsen 3. (I think it's The Killing in English but I have to watch it in Danish without subtitles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment