Friday, May 19, 2006

Where to take this blog?

Since creating the blog a couple of weeks ago, inspired by an old friend, I have read more and more other people blogs. They generally seem more interesting than mine, which is probably because they are more than just a list of what I have done today, punctuated with pictures of my son! So the question is, where should I be going with this?
As I see it there are a few options
  1. Continue the random rambling about my life in general
  2. Focus on family and domestic things going on in my life (being a dad, husband etc)
  3. Concentrate on my budding career as a cyclist (I am convinced that I will win a race at some point and will not be happy until I prove myself right), commenting on racing and training or whatever
  4. Focus on my career plans, especially my current quest to get a fully funded management research PhD off the ground
  5. Focus on how weird it is being an English guy living and working in Denmark (certainly the least interesting now I have written it down)

I clearly have very few (actually probably no) readers, so it probably is not of any interest to anyone, but I enjoy writing this thing and can see that it needs some direction...

Perhaps I'll come to some conclusion over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 pm

    I think you should continue just the way it is! Prove: I went in to this archive because I found it really funny and interesting to read! ...and not only because of the pictures of my favourite nephew :-)

    ReplyDelete